eyelet technology provides cinema (who are also distributors) with:
– Increase revenues through PVOD on films that are part of the cinema’s screening schedule
– Sell Movies via TVOD and Movies Packs from eyelet’s catalogue of 4000+ of the world’s highest quality Movies that relate to the Movies in they are screening such as retrospectives on films and directors included in their screening program.
– Brand and exposure opportunities for new titles
– Community growth around their cinema brand
– Create a White Labelled VOD Platform
– Embed a player within their screening times schedule (eg: a WATCH NOW button)
– Community functionality such as Movie Reviews, Comments, social Sharing, user and cinema made Movie Lists.
– Loyalty Points that tie into existing cinema loyalty programs
– Tech assistance both from the publishing side and the content side.
– Analytics and Reporting
– Secure Payment Gateway
– Incentivised revenue structure Payment Gateway – the cinema’s success is eyelet’s success.
For films included in the cinema’s screening schedule that have been licensed by the cinema/distributor, including the right to exploit VOD, the cinema gets 77% on every sale (with no eyelet onboarding costs).
We understand that not all films included in the cinema’s current screening program will be VOD achievable. We aim is to allow the VOD option on a minimum of 20-30% of films included in the cinema’s screening schedule at any one time.
– PVOD option on films that are screening at part of a cinema’s screening program
– Movie Packs (created by the cinema, by famous people associated with the cinema, and/or by eyelet’s accredited writers)
– White Label VOD (branded by the cinema powered by eyelet)
– Community functionality such as Movie Reviews, Comments, social Sharing, user-made Movie Lists.
– Available PVOD films must be properly listed next to each film in the cinema’s screening schedule.
If this is done correctly, there are no other minimum marketing requirements. The end users will navigate themselves to these pages because of the cinema’s other marketing means.
– The related movie packs must be in prominent positions in proximity to the film they are related to.
– For extra marketing and sales effectiveness, the cinema can promote the films that are available on VOD and also promote the films’ related Movie Packs to their social media, and EDMs etc.