Absolutely, you can switch your territories off and on at your sole discretion via our Supplier Hub.
Eyelet integrates DRM into video encoding and playback systems to provide industry leading encryption and security for your content. This type of encryption is ideal for studio grade content.
– Feature & Trailer: ProRes 422 HD 1080p 24/25 fps 5.1 DS or HD h.264 in .mov or .mp4 codec Original Version (clean, without burnt-in subs)
– Subtitles in English (and any other language available) for both feature and trailer, in sync, one reel in .srt, .vtl or .stl format.
– Metadata: Regional Title, Director, Writer, Producer, Cast, Production Company, Synopsis, etc.
– Poster: JPEG format, Aspect ratio: 2:3, Resolution: min: 320×480, Size: Max 2Mb
– Backdrop: JPEG format, Aspect ratio: 16:9 Resolution: min: 1440×810 (Recommendations: No texts or captions. Main content at the centre of the image. Different formats might be accepted upon review.
We have 5 ways of receiving your material:
– Direct upload to the platform through your account (preferred)
– Upload to the platform via link provided by us (preferred)
– Direct upload to our Amazon S3 Server
– We pull it from your FTP Server
– Download per link
1 week after delivery of digital materials however this can change depending on the status of the materials.